CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Flight



My birthday was at the end of September, and my sweet hubby surprised me with an afternoon flight to Catalina for lunch and pictures.  Our sweet friend, Jason, has his pilot's license and offered to  fly a rented plane for us. 

We took off in a rented 4 seat plane from Orange County and landed in the "airport in the sky" for lunch, a short hike and some picture taking.

What a fun hubby I have!  He completely surprised me, and it is a birthday adventure I'll always remember!

Enjoy the pics!

Getting ready for our adventure


Flying in the cockpit

The beautiful coast of Catalina Island

Twin Harbors, Catalina Island

Enjoying lunch on the patio at the airport in the sky

Taking a mini hike and enjoying the island


Airport in the Sky with my sweetie

The historical hanger at the Catalina Airport

The controls were so interesting!

Our thoughtful pilot, Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...