CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Catching Up

Hi, friends!  My, oh my!  I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off--as my mom sometimes will say.  Ew!  Every now and then her Oklahoma farm colloquialisms (she spent her childhood there) sneak through and clash with our Southern California colloquialisms!  I guess it has made its way into my vocabulary too.  The farm lives on . . .

Anyway, last week I spent each and every morning being a camp counselor at our church's vacation Bible school.  I had a 1st grade group, and I remember now how tired teaching elementary school made me.  I napped every day!  It probably didn't help that I chose THAT week to get up at 6 every morning to start a rigid schedule of exercising.  That's how I roll, folks.  I don't make sense sometimes.

Every night I had a meeting for something, and, this week, I taught a prayer lesson three times at my church's women's Bible study.  I finished by giving the third lesson this morning, and I am tired.  I'm moving slower than molasses in January my mom might say. 

I've been making signs . . . I had a handful of orders all at once.  Here is the newest one:  Soft pink letters on a black background for our church's women's ministry director.  I have two more that I need to finish before we leave on vacation. . . .

Tonight I'm feeding my constant sushi/Japanese food craving and making this yummy seared tuna dish that I made a week or two ago.  I didn't take pictures or post anything the first time I made it because I didn't trust myself with a new recipe.  I loved it!  Even my hubby liked it, and he isn't normally head over heels in love with fish.  I'll take pictures and post the recipe for you tomorrow.  It is easy peasy and deeeelish!  I can't wait to share it with you.

Have a great day, everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...