CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Photo Challenge

I thought Fat Mum Slim's photo challenge for June looked creative, fun and easy.  Vintage Gwen has been doing the challenge in May, and I have had fun seeing all her pictures and getting to know her more.  I'm going to take a stab at it.  I am taking an Instagram photo a day and just hashmarking it #photoadayjune.  You can find me at calicoandcupcakes on Instagram. 
Yesterday's challenge was "morning", and today's challenge is "empty." 
Just in case you want to do this too-you don't have to be a blogger--here are the topics for each day.  You can get more details at the Fat Mum Slim link above.:



Obviously, my take on each day will be wholesome and, I pray, God pleasing.  I'll share my June photos at the end.  Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to see yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chiara, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...