CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Photo Project: Week 5: Tired


I laughed at the perfection of this photo project theme this week. Both my boys have RSV right now, and it has been 5 consecutive days of no naps, fevers, coughing, and sleeping on the couch holding our one year old. I actually took this picture of my four year old the day before he really came down with the virus. I should have been suspicious since he was holding still for more than 30 seconds . . .
Next week, the theme is sleep. I pray that is a PERFECT theme once again. It is eluding me right now.

To sleep, perchance to dream . . . Hamlet

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart. I pray your little ones are on the mend in no time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...