CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

I can't REMEMBER the last time I was sick for this long, but this is where God has me right now, so I will be content in even this circumstance.  I'm getting to do a lot of work on the computer and snuggle time with my boys.  This week it has been raining and cold, which is actually a good thing when you need to stay inside resting.  It has also been perfect for browsing the craft blogging world . . .
Here are some of the creative projects and ideas that caught my eye this week.  Have fun with the creativity and inspiration!

Mama Jill made an Anthropologie inspired necklace.  I love the romantic feel of the fabrics.  I can't wear choker style necklaces because of my neck width (not so swan-like), but this is a great tutorial on how to get started and you can make it any length you want!




Bubbly Nature Creations made a gorgeous leather headband.  Of course, it is gray, which is one of my favorite colors right now.  She upcycled an old purse, but you could use various fabrics.  I absolutely love it!


Paisley Passions created a very cute and organized menu board for the week.  There is nothing better than having the week's meals planned, and my son is now asking me what we are going to eat for dinner EVERY afternoon.  This would be a great way to motivate some reading practice! : )


Better Together shared these really cute tissue "monsters".  I love the bright colors.  What little kid wouldn't be motivated to reach for a tissue from these cuties?  These would come in REALLY handy right about now at our house.
DSC01586

Madigan Made took her apothecary jars and made milk glass.  I saw this done at Christmas with glass jars, and it is so fresh and pretty.  This would be a great decor look for spring too!  She makes it look so easy  (and beautiful) . . .


The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking posted this tempting recipe for cinnamon rolls.  This is one of our family's favorites.  I'll have to make these for the boys--oh, I guess I might try one just to see if they taste okay. : )



I found a fun blog called Make and Takes.  She had a fun idea of a birthday calendar.  I don't know about you, but I am always scrambling to remember the birthday cards and presents I need to buy each month.  This is a cute and practical idea to help me remember!



Clean & Scentsible did a great post on creative projects with clothespins.  I love these ideas--you have to look at all her links and photos!


Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker made caramel cookie bars.  Caramel is one of my favorite desserts.  I will take it anyday over chocolate.  These pictures had me drooling . . .


Have a weekend that is blessed and fruitful, friends!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my tissue monsters. That was a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shares! Such talented and creative peeps! I hope you are feeling better soon!
    Hugs,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks so much for featuring my cinnamon bun recipe! I hope you feel better really soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feature, Chiara! Great picks. That headband is darling, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank-you so much for the feature! So many fabulous links and I absolutely love those tissue monsters!! I hope you had a great weekend and are feeling a little better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing these, I love the clothespin idea!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...